Go-Getter Attitude is Must, Good Communication Skills
We are seeking a WordPress Developer and Designer, responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and CMS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Should have Experienced in developing highly responsive and scalable web applications.
- Should have Strong command of Bootstrap 3.0.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience in Web development and UI/UX Development in WordPress ( PSD to WordPress conversion).
- Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin/theme development/theme customization/building custom theme options).
- Experience in Secure WordPress installing and managing user accounts.
- Create plug-ins/widgets that match with the WordPress standard.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.