Functions may include acting as a lead web developer, and lead iOS and/ or Android developer, gathering requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into simple but effective web and mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and maintaining websites, enhancing web/mobile user experience.
Go-Getter Attitude is Must, Good Communication Skills.
Role & Responsibility : –
- Experience in Developing Native Apps and Cross-Platform Apps is a must.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to Appstore and support.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects. – Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device-specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
Key Skills :
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with XCode
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK – Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse Common :
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps – Experience using social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. SVN) Required.